Clinton, Missouri

"Do Not Buy From This Company.I ordered a Nikon SB 600 Flash from Mellodigital on December 11, 2012.

The next day I recievied a phone call from them saying it was on back order but for $30.00 plus more I could get a Vivitar that was much better and if I was not fully satisfied I had 14 days from Christmas to return it for an exchange or full refund. I gave the flash as a present and the person was not satisfied, they were greatful for the thought but had worked with the Nikon SB 600 Flash and liked it much better. I called to exchange it and was told they no longer made the flash. But for another $40.00 I could upgrade to the Nikon 710 flash.

I took a day to decide if I wanted to spend that much more, So I called back to order the Nikon SB 710 and was informed that the Nikon 710 flash is now a $140.00 more. So I e-mailed the company and requested a full refund. I was told the flash is exchange only. In the mean time I researched the company and found out all most everyone has this problem with Mellodigital.

So I disputed the claim with my credit card company to get a full refund which I did and I also sent the flash back. I recieved a phone call today January 4, 2013 stating now that I disputed the charges with my cc company that they will now dispute my claim and will not accept the flash that is currently in route to the company for return. Please people, If you are looking for good authentic products DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Go to your local camera shop or go to a reputable website like Amazon where you know you will not have these troubles like I and many others are experiencing.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY.IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME, MONEY AND MOST OF ALL A HEADACHE."

Had an Experience with MelloDigital?

Comments